A personal, practical search for what was never lost: the sanctity of each moment; the profound presence of the physical body; the kindliness of the human heart; the interreflections of psyche and nature.
Sunday, October 15, 2006
The Outer World: Birthday Party
Meave pointed out that this blog is almost all about my inner life. And, honestly, how interesting is that to anybody but myself? For the remainder of my loyal readers, here is a couple peeks into my extremely pedestrian and boring life.
See, no story there worth sharing....
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I disagree with Maeve a bit; 'As I am, so are others. As others are, so am I."
This blog spans many years of personal inquiry, from early days as a lay Zen trainee at an American Zen Monastery, to more recent times as a Dharma practitioner and parent in suburbia.
The latest offerings aren't exactly poems. I am just trying to tell the truth in the simplest way I know how, paying attention to phrasing and the sounds of language.
3 comments:
I disagree with Maeve a bit;
'As I am, so are others.
As others are, so am I."
I've just started a shuso blog from SF Zen Center. Can I link your site?
Metta,
Dana
@kidd-- I'm honored to hear these musings hold meaning for you....
@dana v-- Link away! Another honor. :-)
Post a Comment