This paper is the long fruition of research I left behind four years ago. No regrets, and many congratulations to Julie P. and my friends in the Kenyon lab.
For those of you just finding me after I dropped out of sight (Hi!), I encourage you read around the blog, and drop me a comment or email me (dgarigan at that gmail thingy). The very short version is that I am living in Portland, tutoring and copyediting, after a few years living in Zen monasteries.
Current joys are: having control over my diet and my time; living in a beautiful studio apartment in a charming and vibrant city.
Current pains: only in my own mind and memory.
Current view on relationships: trying to "get" something is never helpful, and if you believe in karma, you know things take the course they do, no matter how much cogitating you do.
In fact, what has cogitating done for any of us? But I digress. :-) Send me your copyediting jobs.

Then (January 2, 2002) and Now (May 2006.) (click on any photo to see lots more)
No comments:
Post a Comment